Personalize your WeatherTech experience by selecting the make, year & model of your vehicle.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
AUTOMAKED S.r.l. which headquarters are based in Via della Previdenza Sociale n. 8 / A, 42124 Reggio Emilia, Italy (hereinafter "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code) and art.13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter" GDPR ") that the data you provide will be processed in the manner and for the purposes following:
- Object of the processing, purposes, and leal basis
To allow you access to the reserved area of the website, we use some data concerning you. These are your personal and contact data that you provide us through the registration form, in particular, your identification data (name and surname, email address) and, they are processed only to allow you to access the reserved area of the website. Without this data, we will not be able to allow registration. On the contrary, any failure to provide additional data, such as contact details, telephone number, does not in any way preclude the possibility of registering; these data are required only for the purpose of facilitating contacts between you and our Company for the pursuit of the stated purpose. Furthermore, with your specific consent, the contact details you entered may be used to send you commercial communications relating to our offers. Failure to consent to this type of processing for marketing purposes will not affect the main purpose of accessing the discounts reserved for the cardholder.
- Processing Methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction some data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The processing is carried out by persons in charge and collaborators within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, always and only for the achievement of the specific purposes, scrupulously respecting the principles of confidentiality and security required by the applicable regulations.
- Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to the point 2:
- To the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators.
- To third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (Article 24 of the Privacy Code and Article 6 of the GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2 to Supervisory Bodies and / or Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects which communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data retention
All personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computer and telematic methods, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to attribute the benefits associated with the use of the discount card and / or for administrative and accounting purposes or specific legal obligations. Personal data which need not be kept for the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, from the outset, in order to minimize the use of personal data.
- Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 and ss. GDPR, and precisely the rights of:
- obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data in question; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Awarded of the processing purposes, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
- obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists: a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ; c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2; d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject; f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
- obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited; c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party
- receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them if: a) the processing is based on or on a contract b) the processing is carried out by automated means. In exercising their rights relating to data portability, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
- object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person in a similar way.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting AUTOMAKED S.r.l.
Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is AUTOMAKED S.r.l. which headquarters are based in Via della Previdenza Sociale n. 8 / A, 42124 Reggio Emilia, Italy. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the operational headquarters. The operational headquarters of the data controller is AUTOMAKED S.r.l. Via Salvador Allende n. 5d, 42049 Sant'Ilario d'Enza (RE), Italy